Supporters of Dr. Linda M. George
- Curriculum and Development Committee
- Calendar Committee
- Insurance Committee
- Technology Development Committee
- WASC Accreditation Committee
- Homecoming Committee
President and Treasurer of the Lynwood Teachers Association;
- Bargaining Chair
- Grievance Chair
- Membership Chair
- Political Action Chair
- California Teachers Association (CTA)
- Delegate for the National Education Association (NEA)
"A school district committed to hard work, tackling tough issues, and delivering a clear message to the community will be able to effectuate change in achievement, help secure new funding sources to attract the best teachers, and address the uncertainty. We must garner the support of staff and the overall community and implement proven measurable standards. This will take time, but in the end we can build a better system that addresses the needs of our students."
- I will focus on student achievement.
- Support faculty and classified staff concerns.
- Reinstate and strengthen vocational programs.
- Implement K-6 Spanish language immersion.
- Support School/District Parent Councils.
- Support after-school programs.
- Enforce and fostering progressive school district policies.
- Support school district re-alignment to prevent student flight.